Saturday, January 9, 2010

I read some advice for 2010 that a friend emailed me and thought I'd share the first ten, which are about health.

Health:
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games
7. Read more books than you did in 2009 .
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.

There are things on this list that I can definitely work on to improve my health. They seem so simple, so the question is, why do some of them seem so hard? I've got to remember not to take my physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual self for granted, especially as I age.

I hope these are inspirational for you as well. I'll post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment