Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's 2010.

I had a lot of interesting adventures in 2009 and am looking forward to whatever 2010 brings my way.

I made resolutions, like I do every year. My list is much shorter this year though.

For starters, in the first quarter of 2010, I will send out at least one query or piece of fiction each week. In the second quarter, I will increase that to two each week, three each week for third quarter, and four a week for fourth quarter.

I will also run at least three half marathons this year, and one will be a PR.

And last, I will be more patient and loving, and spend more time with my family and friends. I don't want to miss any opportunity to let them know how much they mean to me.

Uncle Kay, I will miss you! Thank you for all the great memories and for always sharing your bright spirit and hearty laughter. Until we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment