Friday, July 10, 2009

It's been a great week . . .

I tried going for a little run to see how my toe felt even though it's still bigger than a sausage. It was a great 2 miles. I felt free, I felt happy, I felt alive. Then I paid the price. My foot is in a little more pain, and the dogs keep stepping on it. But this too shall pass and I'll be back on the road.

I had a fun interview then lunch with two fantastic friends. When did interviews ever become fun? If nothing else, it was a great experience. I love answering questions on the fly. I also found out I'm in the running for another job that would be the greatest opportunity I've ever had in my professional life. And another thing that made me smile--I got a new writing assignment from a client I absolutely love.

Like I said, it's been a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment