Sunday, March 21, 2010

My muse has been waking me up every morning at 3 o'clock. I love the way she works!

I have good feelings about a couple of projects I'm working on, and my subconscious mind never stops. It's always churning and percolating, so I have to follow it. I'm just glad it's not the middle of winter and freezing cold, so I'll get out of bed to work.

For example, on Friday I was presented with an opportunity to apply for some great work. The application process was a one-page letter, no more. So I wrestled with the idea a bit on Friday, and Saturday morning at 3 o'clock, I woke up with an idea. I got up, and in fifteen minutes had the letter written. I went back to bed, and a few hours later went back to the letter, made a few changes and sent it off.

We'll see what the result is! Even if it is a rejection, I feel good about it.

I know my muse wants me to succeed, and is helping me, even if it's at terrible hours.

Besides, who said success is easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment