Saturday, February 6, 2010

We are already into February--2010 is off to a running start!

I have been thinking about ways to make 2010 prosperous, and I realize that continuous learning is the key. So often we get stuck in a rut, doing the same things over and over again, instead of stretching ourselves beyond our self-made boundaries.

Sure, learning new things can be painful. Mistakes will be made. Convincing others to give you a chance is difficult. And learning takes precious time that we sometimes feel we don't have.

Building confidence in ourselves is another stumbling block. Somewhere along the line, we learned it is bad to fail. These kinds of limiting thoughts will never push us forward, but keep us in our daily grind.

So I am looking at 2010 through the eyes of a learner. I am going to pursue new avenues and new ideas and will embrace them. It can't hurt me to know more--what will hurt me is not trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment