Friday, May 1, 2009

I met an incredible group of women last night. They have enthusiasm. They have vision. They have synergy.

They gave me a lot to think about in terms of my own business and life. They are all so positive and empowered and happy. I said I didn't have time for Facebook or Twitter. I've told many people that, and many people agree with me. But after last night, they've got me excited about having a community of support and friendship. I'm rethinking my whole attitude about social networking.

What I noticed most about these wonderful women, is that they truly seem to want success for everyone. As humans, we tend to be selfish and what we say isn't always what we really think. But I believe I met the most generous and genuine people who want to expand their community and bring everyone into their circle of goodness and joy and success.

They want to manifest dreams.

And I have no doubt they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment