Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Donate Your Novel


I love donating to charities. Whether it’s clothing, food, or money, there are several organizations that we support. My husband and I know we’re blessed in many ways, and believe it’s important to share our blessings with those who are having a tough time.

The Wounded Warriors Project is a fantastic organization that supports service members who suffered an injury incident to serving our country after September 11, 2001. There are several ways to support the Wounded Warriors Project, and as an author, here is a perfect way: Authors for Wounded Warriors.

The books on my bookshelf are some of my most precious possessions. I have an eclectic mix of genres and nonfiction, but every book has some meaning to me. I love receiving books as gifts, and love giving them as well. When I read about Authors for Wounded Warriors, I knew I had to share the information (and I hope you will as well).

I was excited to hear that Musa Publishing is a corporate sponsor—it makes me even more proud to be a Musa author.

If you have a novel in .mobi format and want to donate your book, go to http://authorsforwoundedwarriors.wordpress.com/about/ . You’ll find all the information you need to provide along with your novel, and who to send it to. Also, take a look at the Home page. There is information about helping to restock the libraries that were affected by Hurricane Sandy.

Hats off to Ashley Mackler-Paternostro for creating Authors for Wounded Warriors!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment